Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Congratulations to all of our winners!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER of 7 BROWNIE POINTS: Skullhunter

Runner-Up of 2 Brownie Points: bum Goblin

Milestone 2 BP Winners!

25% Milestone = 133 (This Milestone was won by SuperSensibleGuy on January 28th, 2009!)

50% Milestone = 276 (This Milestone was won by grapowski on February 10th, 2009!)

75% Milestone = 415 (This Milestone was won by rastuman2 on February 23rd, 2009!)

Thanks for Playing! And we appreciate all your business as well!

See ya next time!

Current Friend Total = 605

Target Friend Total = 592

Acid Flux Posted:

To clarify: This is a standard ‘Miss Popularity’ E-Peen contest, with one random participant winning seven (7) Brownie Points. In addition to the standard ‘friend request’, a special condition has been added (see above for details) to be considered a ‘qualified participant’. Once the E-Peen has been awarded to Acid Flux, I will randomly select a participant and award the seven (7) BP.

NEW CONTEST ADDITION! Don’t feel like reading the full rules, but still want a shot at some BP? No problem.

I’ll still be giving away the 7 BP to a random poster that follows the rules. That has not changed. But now, I’m adding in a 2 BP sub-contest. Everyone that posts in this thread and sends me a friend request is eligible for this one, whether they post according to the ‘official’ rules or not. Yes, that does mean that besides the 7 BP Grand Prize (which will only be awarded to a player that posted via the original rules), there is also a Runner-Up Prize of 2 BP, which everyone that Friend Requests me and signs in this thread can win!

These Prizes will be awarded once I receive the Miss Popularity E-Peen. Right now, the target number is 532.

But, that’s a bit of a ways off. So, we’re going to also be awarding MILESTONE PRIZES!

What does that mean?

Well, once I hit 25% of the current leader’s total, I will award 2 BP to one of the eligible contestants.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SuperSensibleGuy, our first WINNER! Put those Brownie Points to good use!

Well, once I hit 50% of the current leader’s total, I will award another 2 BP to one of the eligible contestants.

CONGRATULATIONS TO grapowski, our second WINNER! Put those Brownie Points to good use!

Well, once I hit 75% of the current leader’s total, I will award yet another 2 BP to one of the eligible contestants.

CONGRATULATIONS TO rastuman2, our third WINNER! Put those Brownie Points to good use!

Yes… that’s 15 BP in total awarded in this contest. And, yes, it is possible for one person to end up winning all 15 BP. But you have to act quickly!

If the current leader’s total changes during this contest, up or down, then the total number of friend requests for the Milestone Prizes will change accordingly.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/10/2009 10:25AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!