Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Strykerblade

Avatar: 96387 Mon Feb 02 18:04:35 -0500 2009

[De Laiceps]

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I am not going to beg, plea, and make hollow promises as the others that have posted here do. I would rather ask as a noble man, with my dignity intact, if you might be able to give me just enough BP for a single alt. I can’t do much, but I am a great writer, and if BP is donated, I will Tubmail you a fantastic poem with your name used all over it. I do not carry any hidden intentions, I just want to play through the game again to see it as another character, as well as to see how things could have been different. I would be greatly in your debt, as I have no real money to buy real Brownie Points. If this message even ever reaches the light of day, please consider….......

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!