Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Ok, me and a few fellows from the GGM have come up with the idea of having the first ever drinking contest for Forumwarz. I pretty much have the ‘how to’ part sorted out, (i.e. set up a Ventrilo server and co-ordinate drinking that way) on second thoughts, no, need to rethink this somehow. All I want to know is this; is it a good idea? Also, please give me some advice on what I should add into the T’s and C’s. Here’s a rough version.

– Participants must be over the age of 21 (or the legal age limit in their own country)

– Please have someone with you to make sure you are okay at all times. Unless of course you’re okay with talking to the 911 operator intoxicated.

– When you’ve had enough, please for the love of crap, stop!

By entering this contest you agree to these rules. I, Crotch Zombie or any other user on Forumwarz will not be held responsible for any harm caused to you and are competing at your own risk. Please send 3BP as a deposit as an agreement to these terms.

If Evil Trout is reading this, please let me know if this is a contest worth sponsoring. Thank you.

-XI- edited this message on 01/20/2009 6:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!