Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Q: An Auction just ended, and I was the High Bidder. Why have I not received my item from BidSquid yet?

A: Three possibilities.

First, if the Seller set a minimum reserve price for the item, and if your highest bid did not equal or exceed that minimum reserve, then the Auction has ended and your bid will be returned momentarily.

Second, if you were the High Bidder and you met or exceeded the reserve price, then you have won the Auction! Just give Bidsquid a few minutes to finalize the transaction and he will delivery your item via Tubmail ASAP.

Third, it is possible that a glitch has occurred. We recommend that if you have not received either your bid refunded or the item in Tubmail after about ten minutes, then please report this as a Bug.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!