Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

ohhhh man. today i went back to the deli near work (i call it the diarrhea deli) and got like a huge roast beef sandwich with bacon and mayo and other terrible things. like a half hour later, my colon was burbling and i knew it was gonna be chocolate rainin’. but the fatbum service guy was in the bathroom for like, 12 hours, so i couldn’t ****! i thought about doing it in the warehouse behind some boxes, but then i’d have to work next to it for the rest of the day and it would smell. i held it in all day and tried not to cough or sneeze because i know my bumhole would open up like a floodgate. when i carried heavy boxes up the stairs i had to clench my bumcheek muscles together. by 4:00, i was pretty much just standing there holding my bum cheeks against each other with my hands, trying to contain the **** that would undoubtedly spew out of my bum so forcefully that it would rip a hole in my jeans and splatter against the copy machine behind me. FINALLY the fat **** hogging the bathroom left, so i held my breath and went inside and couldn’t even be bothered to take a paper seat cover out of the dispenser. i didn’t even sit down. i just pulled my pants down and let it loose all in one fluid motion. it was ****ing ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT, in the toilet, on the floor next to it, and a little bit even splattered all the way up on the mirror. jesus god. that was pretty ****ing hard core, even for me. it also smelled like rotten eggs mixed with burnt coffee. i don’t even know how to explain it. but that was a lot of ****. ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!