Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Acid Flux Posted:

If your Frugality is high enough, then you can buy items directly from their main shop for far less than their ‘Base Cost’ as computed by Kyoubai, and less than the Ppwn Shoppe selling price.

Then, by offering these items for less than they would sell for in the Ppwn Shoppe, you encourage people to buy it directly from you.

I’ve sold numerous high-end Equipments over the past few days, and I’m sure others have also used this method. The Buyer gets it for far less than he would normally pay,and in some cases, it’s an item that they could never buy (due to a lack of access to the Main Shop).

It’s a Win-Win.

Now, this I’m certain is not on the up and up. Certainly there’s folks selling things for less than they can be bought. Certainly there’s folks benefiting from access to items they couldn’t directly buy.

But if you can point to a single instance where someone is buying items from a store for less than they sell in the Ppwn shop, I’d love to hear it, because that sounds like a fantastic reason to go do that transaction a hundred billion times. Log in to see images! KindFearlessLeader edited this message on 01/20/2009 12:17AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!