Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

The Raven Posted:

The leaderboard also needs fixing. Since the maximum number of points you can get in any given week is two, if the person at the top keeps submitting sincerely, it is literally impossible to pbum them unless they decide to turn around and stop increasing their score.

He actually stopped though. Plk is now only 1 point behind him. Anyway, a lot of times, people aren’t jerks and don’t leader-hog, especially now that number-with-peen doesn’t factor into length of the peen.

It’d be too heavily weighted towards the high-score people if they gave points per accepted entry, because I’ve had 7-8 at a time be accepted before, and that would mean the good people with even HIGHER score would be able to have probably 20-30 per week.

They’d be untouchable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!