Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Rastanarcharismarx Posted:

it looks like a recipe I rly wanna try out someday (4 real!), maybe next summer. but I’ve got some issues with the ingredients as I’m non-US:

-is Hunt’s Ketchup ordinary ketchup or some kind of spiced ketchup? (I don’t think they have it here – never heard of it anyway)

-What is Louisiana Brand Hot Sauce? I also doubt they have it here, are there alternatives?

-the Jack Daniels No. 7 is only 45Vol% alcohol here. does it make a big difference? I do have Stroh though which is 80% but I think Stroh is rum-based and not whiskey-based.

thank you very much Log in to see images!

Hunt’s Ketchup is generic, use whichever brand you prefer or have access to.

Louisiana Hot Sauce is also generic. Any Cayenne-based hot sauce will do the trick. Crystal’s, Texas Pete’s and Frank’s Red Hot are popular alternatives that might be available outside the US. Generally though, the cheaper the hot sauce, the more likely that it’s a Louisiana style hot sauce.

Jack Daniel’s Old #7 is 80 proof, not 80%. 1 proof = 0.5%, so your 45% is actually 90 proof. At least if I understand you correctly. Anyway, the alcohol content is irrelevant as it evaporates in the cooking process.

Sneaky27 edited this message on 01/19/2009 8:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!