Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I don’t blame you, but I think having a Flezz-for-BP contest is the start of everything people had been fearing would happen with the auctions. Essentially, you’ll end up with a Lottery Winner account (at a lower price, I might add) without the cheat label.

What hath EvilTrout wrought?

No sir. If my contest winner pays out 4.5 Million  , they get 3 BP. That’s actually 10% less than if I’d simply bought the   with 3 BP. Additionally, I’m offering up to 20 BP If someone decides they want to buy $25 worth of BP for 30 Million   (i.e., fictional money), and they believe it’s a great deal for them, what’s the harm?

People have been asking if they could trade in  Flezz for BP for a long damn time. All I’m doing is facilitating the transfer, and helping to establish the going rate.

What if it turns out that the going rate for Flezz to BP stabilizes at 5 Million per? Then I just took a loss by being an early pioneer. In fact, I used the Lottery Winner as a guideline, and intentionally reduces the Flezz earnings to keep it reasonable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!