Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

scullyangel Posted:

There are over 100,000 characters on this site. All have the potential to earn flezz and bid. There are 3 active admins and 2 mods (all of which are not adequately compensated for their time if I understand correctly.) You don’t see why monitoring this situation, dealing with the speculative reports and being completely unable to confirm slow burn transfers is a horrible waste of time that could be spent adding new game enhancements? I don’t want ET and crew to have to worry about watching the auction house to see if player A is playing a trading game with player B.

Flezz doesn’t really matter in this game. Anything you can buy can absolutely be earned in under a month. I love that. I love that a new player can start a character and a month later they have damn close to the same equipment that a veteran player has. That is a wicked cool thing. On the flip side, I play KoL which has an open transfer economy and I often send starter packs to new players. It gives them an encouraging boost and I really don’t think is a bad thing. It wouldn’t really be a bad thing on here either – except it jerks the leader board around.

God only knows why anyone cares if the flezz board is manipulated when almost every other leader board can be purchased in a very straightforward manner for BPs. The pixels can all be purchased people, they are utterly meaningless in any way except as a collectible.

I agree with what you are saying here completely, but how does this collaborate to your argument to “skip over” the peens for these leaderboards, which may or may not, ever exist? I don’t see how they would impact the situation of slow burn xfers. That’s where you are losing me. The two points are mutually exclusive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!