Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Deific Blunder Posted:

Like I said. It’s only my opinion, but I feel you are putting spin on the quite obvious truth. You are using BP, to get people to give you flezz. That is lottery winner. You are now using BP to fuel your gear/play and you aren’t being removed from the competitive aspects of forumwarz. This is, in my opinion, wrong. Buying up flip-flops, to me, is just not comparable.

I see where you’re coming from, and I respect your opinion. I can see how this may upset a few people here, so, as I’ve said before, I will be running no more contests of this nature after my current auction has finished.

If the Forumwarz team decides what I’m doing it wrong, then my auction should be removed. I will, however, still give the current highest bidder the 11 Brownie Points, because I know he/she needs them for furthering their Forumwarz gameplay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!