Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

The Biscuit Kid Posted:

I am not “purcashing” Flezz with BPs. I am running a legitimate contest for BPs.

EDIT: Yes, I am aware that in the process of this contest I am going to get a large amount of Flezz. But I think I’ve earned it by creating said contest and giving away BPs to players that need them. Again, I have no desire for the Flezz E-peen.

Like I said. It’s only my opinion, but I feel you are putting spin on the quite obvious truth. You are using BP, to get people to give you flezz. That is lottery winner. You are now using BP to fuel your gear/play and you aren’t being removed from the competitive aspects of forumwarz. This is, in my opinion, wrong. Buying up flip-flops, to me, is just not comparable.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!