Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Acid Flux Posted:

Whoa there, Cowboy. I recall ET talking about people collaborating with false auctions. Never did I see him say anything about running a contest with BPs, or even banning anyone.

The purpose of the AH is a Flezz sink. If someone is offering BPs as part of a contest that is linked to an auction, then not only is Flezz being, er, sunk, but money is coming into CZ IRL wallets.

I’m doing the same thing, and while it’s primarily to have enough Flezz to bid in the real Auctions (that Headset looks mighty tempting), there was never any stipulation in the Flezz E-Peen that the   had to be earned through forum grinding/item deliveries. And both TBK and I have both stated that while we’d like to get the E-Peen, we wouldn’t be mad if it didn’t happen.

I think it’s perfectly fair to be able to earn it that way, especially when he’s offering 11 BP and I’m offering up to 20 BP.

Sorry if it seems like my scruff is up. I just think it’s another way to get around something that’s in place, namely, “Cheater.” Purchasing flezz with BP through the AH is still purchasing flezz with BP, now has anyone from CZ said it’s wrong yet? No. And the fact remains that this is all just my opinion and we all know how that saying goes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!