Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

CloudieGin Posted:

Be nice. I have Asperger’s, you insensitive ****. D:<

is it bad that my mind, even knowing that it’s spelled and pronounced “Aspergers”, always makes it out to be “bum-Burgers”?

i’m not trying to be offensive with that, it’s just how my mind works. i worked with a guy who had Asperger’s. he was pretty alright to work with and could actually be funny sometimes. i felt sorry for him though when he got taken advantage of by a Dominican whore. his family would visit the Dominican Republic every year or so for vacation and he thought this girl was into him (he didn’t know she was a prostitute). turns out she was only interested in him because he was an American with money and she tried to get his whole family in trouble with the police, saying they robbed her and ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!