Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Okay. Here’s the deal: I have recently come into mucho BP. I did the math and realized that after buying all the things I wanna buy, I’d still have 7 BP left, enough to buy EP 2. However, I have already had the honor of being an EP 2 beta, thus getting EP 2 for free. And I have another problem. I want to buy myself a custom title… but I can’t think of what to put. I’m stumped.

And that’s where you guys come in. By holding this contest, I’m killing two birds with one stone so that that we both can benefit. Think up titles that I can use, and the winner will get 7 bp.

RULES:

1. Accounts that already have EP 2 aren’t eligible. Come on, people, this one’s a no-brainer.

2. No trolling this thread.

3. You can enter more than one title, but please keep all your entries in one post. Editing you post will not disqualify you.

4. If you need inspiration, please use http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/BrainpanSonata as a reference. Also, feel free to ask me questions about myself in this thread or in idc (if I’m on).

5. Your entries can be as naughty as you want (I love naughty things!) but no personal attacks or insults.

6. All entries will be accepted until January 31st. At that time, I will select the title I like most, declare that title’s composer the winner, close the contest and transfer the BPs to the winner.

Ready… set… BRAINSTORM!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!