Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Green Eyes

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 69 Camwhore

Sad eyes for Arktor Forever!

I think people have already given you pretty good advice. I have no idea why you are so dead set against using consumables but I suppose that’s your business.

A few additional points I would make. If you are going super high ego then ditch the corset for micro bikini (offense instead of defense). Keep the corset for the really tough forums. Get better moar files. As a baseline I think ****.milf and Pictures of You (from Geronimo) or riprogramati (from Hall of Faded Fame) and More Random Keystrokes (from Second Wife). All are pretty easy to get. Of course Pink Floyd is the best music file but harder to obtain.

If you are looking for speed and are willing to forego COS and Specific Fetish, I find that I can easily own everything else without dying with only 1000 ego. Of course I use consumables.

Oh and definitely there is never a reason to put upgrade points into sexiness instead of just using equipment and moar files.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!