Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Auser Posted:

cheers for replying Fran though by old build do you mean it was submitted a while ago? If thats the case I’ll say no more about it.

It was a very old build (and known for leaving lulz56 at the top of the buildr score of leaderboard even long after he went inactive), and since it was always between the top 5 subs, it would come back week after week after week.

The build ultimately met it’s demise after a buildr bug and tons of illegal multis downvoting every thing there.

lulz56 is level 21, tho… so it might be him, again. But I remember the description being slightly different there.

Old thread about it, if you’re curious: https://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8202

Fran edited this message on 01/13/2009 10:07AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!