Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Manrus

Avatar: 94400 Fri Dec 05 17:02:10 -0500 2008

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Ha ha you guys listen up! After 37 years of being a lonely virgin the Manrus has finally gotten a girlfriend! This is amazingly wonderful joyous spendid fantastic wonderful glorious news! I’ve honestly never spoken to a girl who didn’t have to speak to me like the telephone operator or 911 dispatchers. But this time, thanks to the internet, and Latvia being in a social and financial turmoil causing the women to seek out American husbands, I think I have found true love you guys! Ha ha ha ha! This is amazing and wonderful and a day of fantastic wonderful glory! Ha ha you guys I am filled with joy!

Pics of her coming soon, but we are in TRUE LOVE! I swear it! This is amazing she’s flying in today! Oh god oh god I gotta go get my sponge on a stick to wash in between my gut rolls!

Does anyone know what kind of fish is a girls favorite? I’m betting it’s some nice Arowana, oh man time to break out the American Express card!!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!