Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Okay, time to drop the ****ing bomb and end this thread. I’ll be damned if someone reports this for saying exactly how I feel as if I was really posting ‘hurr, die in a fire’.

Patch, most of us have been mature in this non-RP thread, sadly though I think you’re on a different page than everyone else. You are best described as not a manic depressive, you’re an attention seeker. If you want to mutilate yourself then that is completely up to you (even though friends, family, and those that just care about you will be disheartened), but posting about it on the Internet will not help you in any conceivable way whatsoever. Additionally, your attempt at overdose failed since taking lots of drugs at the same time is not a surefire way to die in the first place.

And now here you are, trying to disprove the fact that you failed at failing. Calling us out on trolling in non-RP when you just realised how much you have lost the game. Get with the ****ing program, Patch; the net is not a place for whining, and not everyone giving their points of view (weather them being valid or not is an entirely different matter) is trolling, non-RP or otherwise. That being said, I believe I speak for most of the community when I say “You have the ability to change the way you approach it for the better. If you seriously want me to, I can go buy myself a rifle from a Walmart sporting goods isle and give it to you so you can blow your brains out so you stop whining. Until then, please shut the **** up and grow a pair.”

/thread

-XI- edited this message on 01/10/2009 7:38PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!