Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Endash

Avatar: 93351 Tue Dec 16 16:15:56 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

Something out there for those inadvertent little acts of kindness present among the FW community. For instance, take Solo Vanilla-ing. When than random player comes along and finally makes a gap in your 4 forum streak when you’ve been waiting impatiently or several seconds, and on worse days, a few minutes (gasp!), so you can swoop in and double your Scoops.

It’s a win-win situation, they pwn a forum, you get scoops. Personally, I find it odd that that guy never gets thanked for his part in it, I mean, he did just virtually hand you 8 more Vanillas and used up a visit of his, didn’t he? Log in to see images!

So, to change that, I’m going to show them a little appreciation in the form of various prizes sure to catch even the most discerning player’s fancy.

The rules are so simple, even a Re-Re would find them laughably easy.

PRIZE CONVERSION TABLE
(1 forum pwned that meets the above criteria = 1 entry)
1 entry = a warm and fuzzy TM and a good start
2 entries = one BP
3 entries = progress towards better winnings
4 entries = two BP 

Or, if you really want to hold out for something even better…

8 entries, the equivalent of the Vanilla Scoops made possible by a visit = 7 BP to spend as you wish.

That’s all there is to it.

FINE PRINT
Poster cannot be held responsible for lost or missing TM's sent due to cirgreat timesstances out of their control.
When converting prizes, only one reward can be given out at a time, equivalent to the highest number of entries traded.
That is, if you trade in 4 entries, you are only entitled to 2 BP, not 3 BP.
I will make sure to send a TM with the BP and try to get them to you within 5-7 days at most.

For now, the contest is indefinite. Have fun. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!