Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bum****-axe-7

[bum****-AXE-KLAN]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

For research, and choc scoop, purposes I have submitted the same 7 forum ideas for the last few weeks. Whilst I wasn’t attempting to have one of my idea’s win (I already did that with my first ever submission Log in to see images! ), I’m fully onboard with getting rid of down voting.

I know others didn’t think my ideas were total **** because, at times, they have received upvotes in the hundreds. At other times they got the -5 bum**** within a short period, so didn’t get the chance for others to check out.

My main ideas have been a bit more obscure than generic paedo, sex and homo, race & religion bashing. But I think they provided fresh angles to come up with new replies and stuff.

I guess the problem with getting rid of downvoting is the amount of entries there would be. Which could stop people voting “well” simply because they can’t be arsed to read through hundreds of submissions and spend time evaluating them.

So, I think there is a need to have some kind of elimination process. The problem is what is a “fair” elimination process?

Maybe elimination should be have a time element? Like if the submission hasn’t achieved X votes within Y period of time it should get booted out? X & Y don’t necessarily have to be fixed numbers. They could be based on total votes casts for all submissions and amount of submissions entered in a period, for example?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!