Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Shii Posted:

I’ve had this dumb emo avatar for far too long.

Make me a sweet avatar, (not necessarily emo-related) and win a free 4 BP. Why 4 BP you ask? Well, I see a lot of contests giving 3 BP, and if you want to get EP 2, you need 7. So, I decided, being the generous chap that I am, to give you that extra one BP.

RULES:

Please no nudity.

Multiple submissions are allowed.

Inspiration:

Gifs are allowed.

I’m a furry, and I like white wolves.

I frequently wear steel chain choke collars, spikes/other chains, black clothing, etc. I’d post a picture of me, but I don’t want to watch the horrifying Photoshop-fueled permutations of me + wolves + gifs + FW antics.

So a win avatar might be a wolf decked out with the above clothing articles, for example.

Be creative though. It doesn’t HAVE to be that, or even remotely-related.

Oh. Warning: If anyone posts an avatar of that stupid cartoon cat Shii, I will ignore you and all further submissions by you.

Get to it! Contest ends when I get a good avatar. I’ll post on here who the winner is and that the contest has ended.

QFToxx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!