Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

RopeBert Posted:

WTF!! What the hell is wrong with people on here? They see a forum that they don’t understand so instead of just pbuming, they downvote them. This is ridiculous. Encyclopedia Aynrandica, Cruel Britania, and some of the others have some major potential but if some twerp has no clue and misses the point, it gets sent to the bottom of the pile and all we are left with are sophomoric sex forum ideas.

I don’t think you should bumume that everyone who downvotes forums like the ones you mentioned because they don’t understand the references. For instance, I got those references, but I downvoted them because I didn’t think they’d make interesting forums. Personally I just couldn’t see anything fun coming out of, say, Encyclopedia Aynrandica (ITT: Existence exists…Discuss!). The forum title and description might be witty and original, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to an interesting forum.

Tig O-Bitties edited this message on 01/08/2009 8:11PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!