Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

RopeBert

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

WTF!! What the hell is wrong with people on here? They see a forum that they don’t understand so instead of just pbuming, they downvote them. This is ridiculous. Encyclopedia Aynrandica, Cruel Britania, and some of the others have some major potential but if some twerp has no clue and misses the point, it gets sent to the bottom of the pile and all we are left with are sophomoric sex forum ideas.

I have submitted some ideas that you would have to know a little about pop culture but after they got shot down pretty ****ing fast, I started submitting sex-related forum ideas and they did great (didn’t win but got pretty high).

I hope what is happening with the Fran Is Fat forum helps address some of these issues because I know I’m not the only person sick of this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!