Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

LoTek Posted:

Wylin,

Read our Marginalized thread from this Same topic.

forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20967?page=2 | 2009.01.03

Then you’ll realize I’m on topic, have had multiple bug Reports ignored, have shown Great patience, And Most Importanly That Nothing Was Fixed, only Functionality removed.

Congratulations, the First forum you can not return to after Earning access was Created!

And I have no doubt I’ll be banned since I refuse to call anyone a n*gger or f*g, or Prey on Fat complexes and post Shock p*rn.

Sorry for posting in the Wrong thread of the Right forum, listcop …

Now I think you are just trying to be a male reproductive organ. This thread is about discussion of the court animation sequence. This problem is normally a problem with internet explorer. If you have a problem with PP:Rotm this is not the place to discuss it. If you have a problem with waiting for your bug report to be answered, you should be aware sometimes they fix bugs and never personally respond to all of the bug reports that say the same things. I’m sorry for your sense of self entitlement but we are all playing the same game here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!