Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Evil Trout Posted:

You might want to check your browser extensions, see if you have an adblocker or anything that would mangle the site’s HTML.

Or try a different browser. Firefox or Safari should work great.

Evil Trout,

You might want to entertain the Meagerest professionalism and explore Minimal responsiveness, by Acknowledging thread Page two, from Two of your Newest contributors.

forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20967?page=2 | 2009.01.03

Either way, I didn’t Pay you to kill My cookies before your cowardly Evasive chats, and ignore my moderate Bug reports, I’ve never even reported my Forum visits Lost to Lag and Chat floods.

But you may as well credit Quantumenergy and Myself one Forum visit since we’ve Lost our P P: ROTM opportunity!

Sadly, I made the mistake of investing in your Future after Feeling empathy that You aren’t taken seriously on your Blog and Twit.

My mistake, won’t Happen again …

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!