Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

RopeBert

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Tell me, do you think ANY of the last week ideas were any good? Were original?

Let’s see the latest 6 forum ideas:

DENSA: The only forum that resembles a forum and a fairly original idea.

I agree.

Fran Posted:

JewGrounds: Religion bashing forum.

I disagree. If you know anything about Judaism, some of the submissions were ****ing hilarious. In fact, some of the contributors HAD to be Jewish because of the references that were made and they were jokes that you would only get if you were a member of the Jewish community.

Fran Posted:

Wal-Martyr: Religion bashing forum.

This one just sucked bum! Too bad we can’t downvote established forums to get rid of them.

Fran Posted:

SexTeen: Sex bashing forum.

Fetish forum: Sex bashing forum.

The Fetish forum one had some major potential but got ****ed over by some acne-faced, over hormoned, sex-crazed teenagers and furry fanatics. I’m surprised no one has made a “Got Fur?” forum yet.

Fran Posted:

Cosplay Central: Not really a forum, imo, although it was original in concept.

Yup.

Fran Posted:

I’m very sad and disheartened to admit this, but I miss Pickled male reproductive organbum. Although his forums were very excentric, and hard to write, at least they were ORIGINAL.

I want to see them back too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!