Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DrainBamage

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hi. I just finished Episode 1. I know that you have to buy Episode 2, but that’s not where this Thread is about.

I got a Tubmail from my ‘server’ and I don’t have ‘Internet’ anymore. When I went to Bookmarks, I saw Sensillitron was working. I typed something random, pressed enter, and a sTalk conversation opened. I was surprised, I talked to Dirrtycop, and she took me to court. I pushed all the bumons I could, time after time, but I always ended up with the Jury [a fine upstanding member of society, a Drunk Lady, and Simon Cowell] and when they finish talking I see a room coming up. It’s white and brown… I don’t know how to discribe it, see the link;

Click here for image of the room

So… Does anyone know what to do? I tried to click everywhere, but it doensn’t work. What should I do?

Is there a walkthrough somewhere? D:

Please help me.

Sorry if my English here is broken. I am from the Netherlands.

If you are Dutch to, please leave a message at my profile or something.

Don’t Tubmail me. I can’t open that anyway. >_<

DrainBamage edited this message on 01/07/2009 10:28AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!