Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Master_Troll Posted:

imo un-cheating needs to work the same way cheating does – You “give up” whatever your advantage was (Doesn’t uncheat game dolphin for obvious reasons) and then you lose cheater status/get half your BP back? imo it would be fair.

You don’t use visits after the cap except for dom really and cheaters are banned from dom anyways so I think it would be fair. But then, I’m not CZ so it’s their decision in the end.

I know it’s not really the thread for it, but uncheating should cost BP not refund them. Also, everything should be wiped except cred and storyline peens. Pretty much any other situation would be highly abusive. (If visits stay it would be simple to get the most forums visits. If flezz stays, same. If peens stay, that probably wouldn’t matter much since the only ones that have been enhanced by cheat ability are JingJing and the Turkey peens.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!