Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Wylin Posted:

ok, what I see first is that you could have an alt not on the most flez list farm constantly for expensive harder to get .moar files, set a minimum buy-it-now price on it and buy it in the same second with your flezz alt, then sell it for a higher price.

ET said you can’t bid on your own stuff with any of your alts, so that isn’t even an issue. I think we are bound to see some short term attempts at working the system, we always do. It will depend on how broad the range for min/max cap ends up being. I don’t see it being a real problem. Hell, it’s not going to be any problem at all if the max cap is low enough.

Of course a low cap risks creating a situation where people just don’t use the auction house at all. I mean if I farm a great file and it takes 60 visits to complete and doesn’t sell for much? Why would I bother selling it and giving someone else a 60 visit advantage on me? I think this part is going to be especially true for Dom players – farming vs buying. Obviously if you are pistachio looping it is in your interest to skip farming grinds. Anyway you slice this it should be interesting to see how things go.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!