Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

quantumenergy Posted:

Yes that was what happened. I filed a bug report. Aren’t there other people being hit by the bug?

quantumenergy Posted:

Is this still working?

Because I’m stuck inside the second forum and any attack gives me the haxxor page!

Hi Friend,

Although multiple P P: ROTM attempts haven’t cost valuable Forum vistis, it will if I’m forced to R3-PWN P P for opportunities.

Until then I’m completely Shut down for Episode 2, because there is apparently Nothing available until ROTM’s completed.

Otherwise, I don’t get the Haxxor error, my Attacks simply lock Working indication.

Initially, I attributed this to DAS BloodHund | Reveals IP Addresses (on low-security forums), which Has Not Worked For Me since Amish Gone Wild, despite this description for P P.

Theorem Fury Mission Posted:

In an unexpected twist, Excre-Bot 5000 and his robotic pals have devised a mission for you.

You’ll have to take on the surprisingly low-security Paranoid Panorama forum (cleverly hidden within your Community Forums sub-tab). Once you’ve pwned all its threads, you’ll gain access to a locked subforum: “Rise of the Machines.” Once there, you should find some interesting info.

My previous Bug report, regarding PayPal rejecting visa Gift Cards was UnAcknowledged, then Giver provided Amex, but Now I’m Trapped in Paid limbo, so I’m hoping for the Courtesy of Reply, or At least Update.

LoTek edited this message on 01/04/2009 3:59PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!