Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Three new emails tonight, after I told him for the 100th time why he’s banned.

FalconFour Posted:

Well, you keep repeating yourself too… you keep saying “drama” over and over.

I really think that this has something to do with what other people have said about me regarding their google searches from other forums. It can’t possibly be due to just “causin’ drama”. That’s what Forumwarz is all about: drama. Hell, it’s even supposedly inspired an Ep. 3 character. That’s why I don’t think “drama” has anything to do with it. I mean, you still haven’t given me any answers about what I actually did, other than “lol drama”...

Seriously, what the hell is up between you and banhammer? You’ve blindly defended him and his brain-damaged “rulings” without providing any kind of evidence or proof. It’s practically the internet courtroom scene all over again. Is he your dad or something? I could understand that.

I. Have. Done. Nothing. Wrong. At ALL.

AT ALL.

And you haven’t said a single darn thing contrary to that point. Nothing. At all. I have done NOTHING WRONG. All my TLDR’ing was PROVING that point. DONE NOTHING WRONG.

EXCEPT MAYBE YELLING AT YOU AND YOUR ****TY MODERATOR FOR BANNING ME FOR ****ING NOTHING… HMM?

FalconFour Posted:

Okay, here’s a deal I’m sure we can strike together:

You unban me.

I don’t break any rules.

I don’t get banned.

Therefore, by relation, I don’t whine to banhammer.

Hm? Makes sense, doesn’t it? Seeing as though I’ve only been banned for whining to banhammer about being banned? Kind of a ****ing very special cycle, isn’t it?

and finally:

FalconFour Posted:

Or here’s a thought, put up a poll in ayn rands asking if I deserve a permaban.

Does that suit your game-oriented fancy?

Done.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!