Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

-XI- Posted:

I personally think FalconFour should be unbanned. I mean, okay, he has very VERY serious ****ing problems and talks to me every instance he finds me on MSN about them, but the guy needs to shut the **** up and deal with the fact that he causes more problems reporting **** that violates rules then the actual offending user. At the moment, I just tell him what he wants to hear, but I’m close to the point of saying everything how it is and telling him that he is in the wrong. If I were you, Trout, I would have found a way to remove his ability to report posts, but I’m sure he’ll find another way to become the centre of attention even if it involves making a Live Journal account.

Anyway, all I’m saying is that the kid needs to chill and that he needs to stop spending every waking moment talking to me about “OMG XI LOOK, EVIL TROUT IS DOIN IT WRUNG LOOOOOL!1”.

TL;DR

Unban FF for less drama

how about no you fabulous person

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!