Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Fiction Posted:

Funny coming from one guy that seems to spend ALL his cards on nerfing one Klan.. And to no apparent help to “His” Klan..

Oh and “clans like the Sisters can raid without worry of their raiding being spoiled by more than just a few random guys playing the game on their own” Hence the name “Forumwarz” and being in THE sickest Klan yet…

First of all, there’s no one in my bracket from my Klan. Secondly, I doubt more than two or three people from my Klan still play, making me essentially a solo player. Thirdly, you ARE in my bracket, and since you’re recieving all of these lovely scoops you’re a perfect target for my bumhole cards. But the bumhole card is not a balancing factor in the single player’s favor – sure, it cuts down on some of your scoops but I have to sacrifice all of mine to put a dent in your progress. For being a Troll and on my own, I think I’m doing rather well. But I’ll let you in on a hint – I’m done with that bracket. Log in to see images! Now, I’m just going to watch all hell break loose on Wednesday night. Should be a fun watch.

You can ****ing do it too, people! Send someone from your klan to apply to the Sisterhood. If they have a good enough Domination record, we’ll accept them and they can read all our secrets on the forum. Go on, I challenge you.

I doubt you accept Trolls. As I said, if you can’t join ‘em, hate ‘em. Log in to see images! doug05257 edited this message on 03/11/2008 2:18PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!