Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Teabagius

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’ve only been sharing my deepest inner emotions with forums for a short time, and in such time the closest thing to an accomplishment was that i had pwnd 11 forums in a row. 11 forums that i brought the self contained desolation of my soul to, and thus were shut down. Anyway, I started today a little rough, the tears from last night might have caused my eyes to go puffy and red, leaving my vision slightly hazy, or perhaps I’m just an idiot like my parents always say…. but i re-pwnd a forum and in turn reset my streak….. Log in to see images!

I dont think I deserve to live anymore, or maybe I’ll just go punch myself in the testicles repeatedly to make sure that if i were ever to have sex with another lost soul, we would not breed and share our defunct genetic material.

I’m going to go lay down in my childhood toy box/converted coffin, and surrender to my inner troubles while closing off from the world. Please flagellate me with punishing words. Farewell.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!