Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MeRochesterY-
ouJane

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Raepdog-In-Peace Posted:

comon there has to be some cool gottik guys on tis site that want to talk

I bumume you use “Gothic” to refer to fashion, but it describes my temperament well. My thoughts are mostly of love and death. You say it is hard not knowing love; your innocence touches me, for I know love, and it is pain. I would that I were a hedgehog, that I could curl myself into a spiky ball, that none may touch without feeling pain, so that I might never again be eviscerated by her delicate claws…

I know what it is to be misunderstood. I too am bisexual (but to what avail if love is to be continually reft from me?!). I am an intellectual, which my parents cannot comprehend. As we speak, I listen to Beethoven, while they watch hockey. Hockey!!! Life is empty.

Futility.

...Et de longs corbillards, sans tambours ni musique,

Défilent lentement dans mon âme; l’Espoir,

Vaincu, pleure, et l’Angoisse atroce, despotique,

Sur mon crâne incliné plante son drapeau noir.

— Charles Baudelaire

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!