Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Bubo Posted:

You know, this sounds pretty much like what Bigguyinblack said earlier, that I commented on. Same thing applies here. Just like Skyreal and I said, it would work, but it’s horribly inefficient. Just like your earlier comment on Sisters being the only ones supporting the status quo, you’re knocking something you haven’t tried yet. Give it a shot, and then come back and tell us how you beat our scoop count. After all, it’s “little [to] do” for an “extreme advantage” (although if it’s so little to do, then everyone should do it, and all of a sudden an “extreme advantage” just becomes normal operating procedure – funny how that logic works).

As for the abuse/conspiracy theory comment…. well, it sure sounds like you’re accusing the Sisters of trying to weigh the argument in our favor. What else were you implying (or what was the reason for your biased “observation” ) with that comment?

I really don’t care how you did it, honestly. If you’d take a look at the clan I’m in now, it’s fairly obvious that I’m not very interested in vanilla scoops myself. However, if you’re going to keep your little secret about exactly how you do these raids (and by all means, go right ahead), don’t expect me or most others to sympathize with how much ‘work’ you say you’re doing.

I wasn’t implying anything by my observation. It was an observation, not an interpretation. Stop looking for stuff to quibble about – I’m the troll here, not you Log in to see images!. And just out of curiosity, I went back and read all of the posts prior to that, and yes, my observation was accurate.

If you can’t join ‘em, hate ‘em. Log in to see images!

Anyhow, the thread was originally about how most solo players have very little chance of acquiring vanilla scoops without sacrificing four others for a card, which is obviously a horribly inefficient method. But hey, in the end it’s up to Evil Trout whether or not he’d like clans to dominate Domination. Let’s not fool ourselves here – by the time enough clans arise to overlap each other on Vanilla raids… well, that’s not likely to happen for quite a long while. Until then, clans like the Sisters can raid without worry of their raiding being spoiled by more than just a few random guys playing the game on their own – which at the current time DOES give you an unfair advantage, as members of your clan who didn’t bother to even show up to your raid get free scoops, while a single player would have to sacrifice many of his or her forum visits for just one – if they were lucky and if they were playing at an off hour. This needs to be fixed in a method which will give players the option of raiding with their clan or raiding on their own – both giving relatively equal rewards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!