Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

The fine upstanding member of society clbum would be a user who has a violent nature and a false sense of entitlement.

Secondary stat: Illiteracy. fine upstanding member of societyS are too stupid to read the posts they’re confronted with. They get an evasion bonus of 20% + sqrt(illiteracy)/10 with a full Illiteracy bar. However as they post more and read more posts, their illiteracy quickly drops and their lack of intelligence starts to work against them. They receive Normal damage*(1+(1-Illiteracy/Max Illiteracy)) damage.

Attacks:

-Threaten to Off. The fine upstanding member of society threatens enemy posters, reducing pwnage by 45-(forum level)%.

-Bring up slavery. Creates a hostile environment where damage dealt and received is increased by 50%. Drops Illiteracy by 50%.

-Race Card. “Is this because I’m black?” Most powerful attack.

-Brag about benefits. fine upstanding member of societyS disproportionally collect welfare checks. ****ing annoying.

Consumables:

Weed. All kinds of different varieties. I’m not really an expert on that **** as I don’t do drugs but maybe a RL fine upstanding member of society can help flesh this out. Increases Illiteracy over time. Mixing different kinds of weed can lead to different effects: they also interact with Ego consumables.

Equipment: Bling. Gold teeth and ****. Ridiculously expensive at first, but with every level gained the fine upstanding member of society gets more benefits, reducing prices of gear.

Ok, so there you have it. A new clbum with interesting mechanics, DoT, status attacks and whatnot. Vote down if you want this implemented.

SG94 edited this message on 12/28/2008 5:18PM

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!