Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I had an idea that goes a little something like this: What if each clbum had a set of special moves to pwn boards with? And what better way to do that than UNLEASHING THE MOTHER ****ING RAGE!!!!

It would work a little something like this: Players can choose to unequip the web spider and replace it with the Delta Rage Gauge. The idea here is that every time the user makes an attack on a thread, they acgreat timesulate ‘rage points’ towards one of three chosen special attacks. Once used, the gauge will empty and will charge again for the next rage attack.

Below is a list I’ve mocked up for said attacks, which players can equip before going to a board.

Emo

I – BAWWWW – Recovers tears and ego at a 2:1 ratio (i.e. 2 tears recovered, 1 ego gets recovered too)

II – Grey matter – -100 Ego, +150 Tears and +20 Offence

III – Consume soul – +100 Tears, -20 Defence and +20 Offence

Camwhore

I – Extreme Narcissism – Maxes out Ego and Sexiness, the amount replenished equals the attack power.

II – Pre-Menstrual Stress – -80 Sexiness -100 Ego, Attack 300 – 500,

III – Live Webcam Feed – -50 Sexiness, +100 Ego, -10 Defence and +20 Offence

Troll

I – For the lulz – Cred is doubled for that forum visit

II – Delicious Cake – -100 Douchebaggery, Defence +20, Attack 200.

III – Crapflood – Douchebaggery -150, Attack 30 – 40 (spams board for 4 to 16 times depending on Ego)

Hacker

I – Counter Strike – Instantly dominated last board you pwned. Works as a counter-attack when raiding. Used by Nordstrom in Ep 1.

II – Overclock System – Increase all stats by 10 for 9 turns

III – Laughing Skull Virus – Infects a forum with a virus! 1/2 damage for 9 turns.

Permanoob

I – DESUDESUDESU – -50 Ego, Attack 30 – 40 (spams board for 4 to 16 times depending on Ego)

II – Old meme – -50 Ego, +20 Offence +20 Defence

III – Pill-popping – Depending on how much Ego replenishing consumables you have and how much Ego you have, this will try to bring your Ego to max or replenish as much as possible by using up your consumables in one turn. Cannot be used when you have no consumables.

Thoughts?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!