Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

We had a surplus coming into his presidency. Now we owe billions. Log in to see images!

I don’t think that’s totally accurate the way you stated it(You probably knew what you meant and it came out wrong.)

Clinton paid some off of our debt(amazing), while Bush has done an incredible job of spending more money than we earn which makes us have more debt(horrible). I think our national debt is at like 10 trillion.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Not to mention he’s anti-science, extended the concept of proactive war, and plunged the U.S. into diplomatic chaos. We are lagging more and more in technology. The US has a PATHETIC rate of broadband penetration. SC research is basically crippled here. The Guantanamo/waterboarding fiasco. The list goes on and on…

I agree fully with this.

Wylin edited this message on 12/27/2008 5:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!