Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

[quote]scullyangel Posted:

Really? Never clicked the “join raid” bumon at all. Hmmm. Then actually, I think you need to before you continue denouncing it with such venom. Not that it is terribly different than the solo raiding I see you do weekly.

What are you Scully my local drug dealer? “Look, guy, if you’ve never tried injecting heroin mixed with horse tranquilizer straight into your eyeball, I really don’t see how you’re in a position to denounce it. And seriously if you’ve never let a mountain gorilla sodomize you, how can you say that it’s not for you? I mean let’s be fair here.”

Klan raiding is toxic to domination because it allows an unlimited amount of scoops. If you are both good and fortunate in a solo raid you get 72 vanillas. More typical is 64 or 56. The Klans are posting 300+ on a good raid which already seriously unbalances things but the kicker is that it is hundreds per team member therefore with the top bracket each raid is putting 1500-1800 scoops into the bracket. And then they can still solo run?

But I don’t need to explain these things to you, you know them as well as I. By the way I am on record as being in favour of unlimited antifreeze as long as raiding is unlimited. And with Grey Goose, 7VD, and Brainfreeze moving towards some sort of organized raiding to compete things are going to rapidly go to hell in the other brackets too. The alt problem is minor in comparison as far as I’m concerned – I’d actually much prefer to play against one guy with 3 alts in a bracket than be in one that has 7 or 8 Brainfreezers all together and I certainly don’t hear any calls to split up the Klans members into different brackets.

But that’s just me and I’m a different breed of cat.

Malaise edited this message on 12/26/2008 4:15AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!