Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Fingerz Posted:

DAMAGE CONTROL

FalconFOur is impersonating me, Fingerz, on his little 7vd.org site. I haven’t accessed my account there since AT LEAST Thursday. He changed my pbumword and has since been impersonating me, posting things I would never say. I AM NOT GIVING OUT BROWNIE POINTS FOR ILLEGAL ALT CREATION. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CREATE ILLEGAL ALTS. I DID NOT BACK JOHN MCCAIN IN THE ELECTION. I AM NOT DISBANDING 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES. The list goes on, but I’ll stop there.

Basically, anything posted by “Fingerz” on the 7vd.org website after 12/18 or maybe 12/19 is not a legitimate Fingers\z post.

I’ve made a thread about this on my klan board here on Forumwarz, but I’m posting it out here in Ayn Rands, too, for all you ex-7VD’ers who still go to that site, and also for the information and enjoyment of everyone else in the community. I mean, how upset would someone have to be to impersonate me not only here (Fingrez? LOL) but also on an external site? I guess I’m a better troll than I thought, but still. I don’t want people worrying about me about deleting my klan, or going out creating illegal alts in order to win BP I’m supposedly giving away, because I’m not. I know, I’m one of the biggest advocates of NON SRS BSNSS around, so thi smay seem weird coming from me, but this is kind of serious. FalconFour is using my name to encourage people to do things which will result in them getting banned, and that isn’t right.

Just wanted to let you know that it’s not me.

So you’re not really a 14 year old boy with sunglbumes?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!