Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fingerz Posted:

Oh right but what about the part where he was permabanned for VERY GOOD REASONS? And then let out because ET couldn’t stand his whining anymore?

I’m not saying BAN HIM BECAUSE HE’S STUPID. I’m saying RE-BAN HIM because he doesn’t contribute much to the community aside from creating drama.

You still somehow insist on pushing your lies as truth, good jesus… it’s crap like this that makes me wish a mod would actually step in and post proof that you’re a no-good liar.

And yes, if you haven’t been paying attention, I do contribute to the forum. Unlike dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz dragunz. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!