Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

I still don’t like the activist ideaLog in to see images!

I can show you a sample of how it works. It’d be the clbum that actually has to do the most thinking because he has to test the forums to make sure that his attacks will likely be activated there.

The activist’s main attack lines are The Liberal Media Conspiracy and Codewords. He is unique in that while he can change between them on a Haxlrose, he can only have attacks from one at a time. The Liberal Media Conspiracy consists of Conservative attacks, while Codewords consists of Liberal Attacks. They’re functionally identical but may need different letters.

*TLMC will result in some sort of phrase like “I am homosexual” or “All terrorists are good”, depending on the attack appearing at the bottom of the screen, in block letters. Every time a character is used, it turns red. When the phrase is red, all the characters will be quoted, accusatorily, with some sort of long rant.

*CW does the same, but with phrases like “Kill all NonChristians” or “Poor people are stupid.”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!