Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Eh. I think submissions should depend on which category you’re submitting for. Ideas and Logos should take 4 submission points, Designs 3, Posts/Titles 2, and Enemies 1. You should start with around 18 points.

I also think that the Flezz bonuses should be modified to reflect the increased difficulty in getting a winning submission – due to a number of factors, such as the restrictions to submissions, the increased voter (and downvoter) population. How many winning enemies are selected? 20 enemies being selected out of 500 is pretty steep for only a 10 Flezz bonus.

I also think Titles should have a maximum character limit and posts/replies should have a minimum character limit. I can’t count how many times I’ve seen the same title submitted as posts or vice/versa, and titles so long they could have been a post or two.

EDIT: Either that or submission numbers need to be dynamic during the week – if you get an item to a score of 30+ votes you should be able to submit another one for free during the same week.

Corion edited this message on 03/10/2008 2:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!