Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

This Contest Never Ends, Winners Pciked By Me, Posts Give Up The Rights To The Images.

Contest: Post fan art of me, Raepdog, MsPaint, anything. It can be an avatar, it can be rule34, it can be anything, any medium. I dont care, give it a try little rules nudity is fine by me just follow site rules.

Reward: 15BP per winner, at my digressions. You can donate BP to the contest.

Back Story: ‘Raepdog’, is not just me, he is a dog from the anime/manga Gantz. His name is ‘bumer Dog’ as told by the creator, or ‘Rice’ as told by the Ps2 game. To find him look through the first few chapters available online and retail, he leaves eventually. Uou will know how we got his name. My name.

Suggestions:

– Try google, I had no luck. ‘Gantz Dog’ works best.

– Photoshop or MsPaint also work well.

– Looking on rule34 sites may help.

– Go to Japanese henti sites, you can crop out the dog’s head for profile shots. Or link to the pic. Im not all to in with that thing but hell, it would be worth a laugh.

Rules:

-Submit your own work.

-FAIL may troll this thread with insults and awesomely bad submissions only.

Raepdog edited this message on 02/17/2009 7:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!