Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dragonchips

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Two quick suggestions,

First, make it so that gamblebot recognizes the difference between a soft 17 (i.e. A-6) and a hard 17 with an ace in it (i.e. A-6-K), because having it make 21 on you with a four when it’s really a hard 17 is really bloody annoying when it shouldn’t work that way.

Second, I know that changing the two medals for min. scoops to one riled some people up. It also made e-Peen harder to achieve for us new gaise. I’m suggesting we change it to one trophy for each (Most, Fave, and Min.) with an extra trophy for winning all three in one week. In short, it would be a trophy for Dominating Domination or some carp like that. It would be a harder feat to accomplish and add more strategy to Dom while reinforcing the importance of the four medal streaks.

Thanks gaise!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!