Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Inertia Posted:

Whoa wait a moment, isn’t this the point of have the whole Role-Playing thing in the first place? You pretend to be your clbum. Pretending is of course lying, so RP-ing is lying, so you’d ban everyone who RPs?

No. I was the RPing in a private tubmail which was the issue there. I wanted to protect an innocent if that was the case. He could have told me, “I’m just RPing, please don’t delete the pages-long thread because it’s a fun thing to do,” and I wouldn’t have told anyone and there would have been much more lulz. He didn’t even have to say he wasn’t really a girl, he could have just said “The story’s a fake so please let it be.” As was, I deleted the pages-long thread, and instead there was a lot of drama, and no lulz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!