Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

If you can change what 5 alts you want active in any given week you should be able to compete and medal to your heart’s content Bling Fling.

For the most part solo players are only really competitive during the final week of their pistachio loop. If you can change what alts you want to compete with on a weekly basis you’d just worry about competing with your alts at the end of the pistachio loop.

Example

Let’s bumume that Vuron has 15 non-cheater alts (3 of each clbum). I would stagger 5 of my alts to compete each week so Camwhore1, Troll1, Hacker1, Permanoob1, and Emo1 each are doing vanilla/pstash loops that week. The other 10 characters are also progressing on their pstash loops just not earning scoops that week.

That way instead of having my characters being useless 2 weeks out of 3 I have the 5 most competitive playing in a given week.

The way to eliminate alt stacking is to make 5 top level brackets with a maximum of 1 alt per bracket, and round robin 15-20 people into each one. That way the leaders (BoD and amasius alts) won’t necessarily have safety in numbers routine that they currently enjoy. Further compute the seeding of the top brackets at domination beginning so that people can’t game the system to make sure there is an all brainfreeze or all BoD bracket.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!