Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

What if I told you that I had a family of 500 people (Example and exaggeration), and that each and every one of us had each our own, individual beliefs, with each, different definitions of their God(s) or Goddess(es).

Now imagine I came up to you and said: “My personal religion is the only right one, but you cannot disprove or prove any of my family members’ religions, because you do not know the definitions of their God(s) or Goddess(es).”

What difference does this make between the “God” or “soul” that we’re discussing in this thread? You would never bother asking each person individually, because your head would surely explode.

Anyways, I’m not trolling, simply wondering, don’t start calling me names like Hobbart does please. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!